All The Languages Of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All The Languages Of The World

A forum where you can talk about all the languages that are existing in this world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What can you do here? And how?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurt
Admin
Admin
Kurt

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-08

What can you do here? And how? Empty
PostSubject: What can you do here? And how?   What can you do here? And how? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:00 pm

I'm very much interested in other languages. I know that I can't learn all of them, but I try to know some words of any language. But it's starting to get difficult. That's why I start this language forum. Probably there are many more people who are willing to learn more about some language but can't find it immediatly on internet. Maybe here you can find it, or you can ask it....

This forum has a few categories. Because I'm a native dutch speaker there will be a Dutch category and also an English category. When you are posting something in mainly English, do it in the English category. Even when it is about Dutch. So please if you post a message, do it in the right category. It will help to keep the forum well organized.

If you want us to add a new category, just send me a PM and we will add it as soon as possible....

Do you have any other questions, just ask and you will get an answer....

Thanks everyone....
Back to top Go down
https://languages.board-directory.net

What can you do here? And how?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All The Languages Of The World :: This Forum :: What Can You Do Here-
Jump to: